Designer: Robyn Power
Are you getting ready for Christmas? Here’s a little papercraft that is easy and can be a great addition to your Christmas decor.
- Glue Dots® Craft Dots™ or All Purpose Dots™ (Available at Walmart)
- Empty wine bottle
- DCWV designer cardstock
- Scissors/Paper cutter
Time: 30-45 minutes
Size: varies to the size of bottle used
1. Take your 12×12″ paper and cut it in half, so that it is 12×6″.
2. Cut the 12×6″ paper into strips that are 3/4″ wide. (Leave them 6″ long.)
3. Take your paper strips and curl one end around a pencil.
4. Place a glue dot on the other end of the paper strip that isn’t curled, and adhere it to the bottle. Start at the bottom, working all the way around, placing them next to each other.
5. Work your way up doing the same as step 3 and 4 making rows on top of one another, until you reach the top of the bottle.