Designer: Samantha Taylor
Swapping out the “a” in “gather” for a festive fall leaf adds a little something special to this home décor piece.
- Glue Dots® Removable Dots™
- 16”x6” board
- Paint (Samantha used Tattered Angels Décor and DIY Paint and Ranger Adirondack Paint)
- Fine grain sandpaper
Assemble the Wall Art:
1. Cut a stencil from a thick piece of paper that says “Gather”.
2. Paint the entire board in the color that you want your letters to be. Let dry.
3. Add Removable Dots to the back side of the stencil and place into position. Paint the entire board with a second color.
4. Remove stencil (and Glue Dots) immediately when done painting. Let dry.
5. Add gold paint touches with in the leaf and a free-hand drawn “together”.
6. Use a fine grained sandpaper to distress the finished sign by removing some of the all over paint color on the front and edges of the board.