Designer: Tammy Santana
Add embellishments to treat bags for fast and festive gifts!
Materials for All Three Bags:
- Glue Squares® Dispenser
- Glue Dots® Advanced Strength Dispenser
- Mini Glue Dots® Roll
- Decorative paper and cardstock
- Treat bags
- Embellishments: ribbon, twine, buttons, twigs, sequins
- Paper trimmer
- Heat sealing tool
- Clear photo pocket
Time: 20 minutes
Assemble Bag #1:
1. Cut one pennant each from plaid paper and brown glitter cardstock, and attach them to a treat bag with Glue Dots, offsetting them slightly.
2. Wrap ribbon and twine around the top of the treat bag and tie on a Christmas-theme button. Secure in place with Glue Dots.
3. Add additional button embellishments to bag for decoration.
Assemble Bag #2:
1. Cut twigs into various lengths to form a Christmas tree shape. Glue to treat bag using Advanced Strength Glue Dots.
2. Add a star embellishment to the top of the tree with a Glue Dot.
3. Wrap twine around top of treat bag and add a red button. Secure all with Advanced Strength Glue Dots.
Assemble Bag #3:
1. Attach decorative paper to a treat bag with Glue Dots.
2. Add sequins with Glue Dots to the top corner of the decorative paper.
3. Fill a clear photo pocket with sequins. Seal the top of the photo pocket with a heat sealing tool.
4. Attach the photo pocket to the treat bag with Glue Dots along the top and bottom of the pocket.
5. Wrap a ribbon around the top of the treat bag and tie in an off center bow. Secure bow with a Glue Dot.
Visit the Glue Dots website for more project ideas and helpful products that make holiday crafting easy and fun!