Designer: Sara Perez
Holiday wrappings as wonderful as the gift itself impress with dimensional accents.
- 2″-diameter circle punch
- Cardstock: light gold, medium gold, dark gold
- Pink wrapping paper or pink box
- 1″-wide gold satin ribbon
- Cardstock: ivory
- Coarse glitter: gold
- Crafts glue
1. Punch two circles from each color of cardstock. Fold each circle in half.
2. Alternating colors, glue the punched circles back to back to make a half-circle topper.
3. Wrap package in pink wrapping paper, or use a pink box. Cut gold satin ribbon to fit around box, crisscrossing the pieces on the top. Glue half-circle topper at intersection.
4. Cut a 2×33⁄4” rectangle from ivory cardstock. Spread a thin layer of glue along one short edge, and sprinkle glitter into the wet glue; let dry. Handwrite names on the tag, and tuck tag under ribbons on the package.