Designer: Melanie East
Use fabric scraps to turn a plain wreath ornament into a festive decoration.
- Craft Glue Dots® dispenser
- Fabric scrap at least 18″ in length
- Plain wreath ornament, approximately 3″ square
Finished ornament: Approximately 3″ square, but size may vary according to the wreath ornament
Time: 15 minutes
Assemble the Ornament:
1. Cut fabric scrap to 18” by desired width.
2. Using the dispenser, apply Craft Glue Dots® around the front and the back of the plain wreath ornament.
3. Starting at the top and leaving a 1” tail, wrap the fabric around the wreath ornament. The fabric should be secured onto the ornament with the Craft Glue Dots®.
4. Once finished, secure the beginning and ending fabric tails to the back of the ornament with Craft Glue Dots®.
5. Make a matching bow with remaining scrap fabric. Adhere the bow to the ornament with Craft Glue Dots®.
Visit the Glue Dots website for more project ideas and helpful products that make holiday crafting easy and fun!