Designer: Ashley Burdette
Keep track of your holiday to-do list with a cute hanging planner! The best part? Clear chalkboard paint makes this board erasable.
- 51⁄4×12″ wooden crafts plank
- Mint-green acrylic paint
- Painter’s tape
- Foam paintbrush
- Americana Clear Chalkboard Coating
- Numeral rubber stamps
- Solvent ink pad (such as StāzOn)
- 10″-long piece of leather cord
- White chalk
- Chalkboard marker or chalk
Assemble the To-Do List:
1. Using painter’s tape, mask off the bottom 11⁄4” of one side of the wooden crafts plank. Paint the masked off area with mint-green acrylic paint; let dry.
2. Paint the surface of the wooden crafts plank with Clear Chalkboard Coating; let dry for 24 hours.
3. Stamp numbers using a solvent ink pad along the left-hand edge of the plank; let dry.
4. Drill a hole large enough to accommodate the leather cord at the center top of the plank.
Thread leather cord through hole and tie ends together with an overhand knot.
5. Cure the board by rubbing white chalk across entire chalkboard surface; wipe off.
6. Use a chalkboard marker or chalk to write notes next to the numerals; wipe off as desired.