Designer: Melanie East
This ornament can be made to match any holiday décor. Make as many as you’d like for a full ornament set!
- Craft Glue Dots® dispenser
- 4” Floracraft Styrofoam ball
- Large fabric rectangle
Finished ornament: 4″ diameter
Time: 15 minutes
Assemble the Ornament:
1. Carefully apply Craft Glue Dots® to either the back of the fabric or the Styrofoam ball.
2. Wrap the fabric around the ball and secure with the twine.
3. Use the scissors to cut the top of the fabric down close to the twine. Tie the ends of the twine to make an ornament hanger.
Visit the Glue Dots website for more project ideas and helpful products that make holiday crafting easy and fun!