Designer: Alison Gamm
These labeled kitchen canisters are easy as 1, 2, 3! With only a few supplies, you can create cute holders for your most-used kitchen staples.
- White ceramic canisters
- 11⁄2“-tall letter stickers
- Fine-tip oil-based markers: gold and brown
1. Adhere letter stickers to the sides of white ceramic canisters to spell the word coffee, flour, and sugar.
2. Use gold and brown fine-tip oil-based markers to add closely spaced dots around letter stickers; let dry.
3. Carefully remove letter stickers.