Designer: Christine Schmidt of yellowowlworkshop.com
Capture the beauty of autumn leaves with a collection that will last long after the leaves have fallen. Garland, framed artwork, and a wrap for a vase are the perfect fall decor!
- Crafts foam: any color
- Crafts glue
- Permanent all-purpose ink pads: brown, green, red, orange
- Cardstock: cream and tan
- Glass vase
1. Trace desired leaf pattern onto white paper; cut out. Trace the shape onto crafts foam; cut out.
2. Glue leaf shape onto crafts foam. Roughly cut around leaf shape to complete leaf stamp.
3. Press leaf stamp into desired ink pad. Press stamp onto cream cardstock; let dry. Cut shapes out 1⁄8” outside stamped edges.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 with desired leaf patterns and ink. Glue leaf stems to a length of twine to make a garland, or glue shapes to a piece of burlap; insert burlap into frame opening.
5. For glass vase wrap, cut a strip of tan cardstock to fit around vase. Press leaf shapes in brown ink and randomly stamp onto cardstock strip. Wrap strip around vase and secure with twine.