Dad will love a Father’s Day card in the shape of his favorite shirt!
To make the tie:
- Fold a 5″ square in half diagonally; unfold.
2. Fold the sides from front to back toward the folded center line to create the tie shape.
3. Fold the top point of the tie about ¾” over the front.
4. Fold down again about ¾” so that the top point is covered.
To make the card:
- Fold a 8.5 x 6.5” piece of paper in half.
2. Cut a ¾” strip from the top of the back half toward the fold, so that the front of the card is taller than the back
3. Make 1″ cuts across the left and right sides of the front half to make foldable flaps. The cuts should be at the same level as the top of the back of the card.
4. Fold the flaps down.
5. Use adhesive to attach the tie to the card in between the flaps.
6. Use adhesive to attach a button to each flap.