A felt pocket is the perfect holder for Father’s Day cards and small gifts! They’re so easy to make that you’ll have no trouble whipping them up for all the dads in your life (with help from the kids)!
- Crafts felt: dark blue and light blue
- Pocket pattern (get the pattern here)
Finished pocket: 5×6-1/2″
Assemble the Pocket Holder:
- Download, print, and cut out the pocket pattern from the link above.
2. Trace the large pocket pattern onto dark blue felt two times and the small pocket pattern onto light blue felt one time (we used a white pencil so we could see our lines). Cut out the patterns.
3. Center the smaller light blue pocket onto the larger dark blue pocket. Pin in place.
4. Sew the smaller pocket to the larger pocket using a 1/4″ seam allowance.
5. Layer the sewn pocket onto the second dark blue pocket. Pin in place.
6. Sew the pockets together using a 1/4″ seam allowance and leaving the top open. This will form a pocket that you can slide gifts into.