Make designs on glass coasters using tape and paint.
- Glass coasters
- Painter’s tape
- Acrylic paint in desired color
- Foam paintbrush
- Frost spray paint (such as Krylon Frosted Glass Finish)
- Clear acrylic spray sealer
1. Wash coasters thoroughly with soap and water; dry.
2. Mask off areas on the undersides of coasters using painter’s tape to make stripes, or trim tape into shapes such as triangles or narrow stripes if desired.
3. Brush acrylic paint onto unmasked areas. Peel off tape; let dry.
4. Spray frost paint onto undersides of coasters; let dry.
5. Spray undersides of coasters with clear acrylic sealer; let dry.