Designer: Heidi Palkovic
Cross-stitch three chevron bands across Aida cloth. Then finish it into gift wrap using elastic hair bands.
- 5″ square of 16-count white Aida cloth
- 1-1/8″-diameter covered button
- Embroidery floss: blue and green
- Embroidery pattern (download it here)
Assemble the Button:
1. Fold Aida cloth square in half, then in half again to find the center. Referring to the embroidery pattern, complete all cross- stitches. See common embroidery stitches here.
2. Refer to “How to Make a Covered Button,” to cut out and assemble covered button.