Paper punches and washi tape are the cutest accents to this easy Mother’s Day card!
- 6×8″ piece of color cardstock
- 5×6″ piece of white cardstock
- Washi tape
- Paper punches (the “love” punch is by Teresa Collins for Fiskars)
- Fold each piece of cardstock in half to form a 4×6″ and 3×5″ rectangle. Center the white cardstock on top of the yellow cardstock piece, aligning the folds; glue in place.
2. Cover a piece of cardstock with washi tape. Using paper punches, cut out washi tape shapes for your card (we used heart and “love” punches). Glue the shapes to your card and add washi tape corner accents as shown in the top image.