Also known as a Papel Picado, this Mexican folk art-style banner is the perfect decor for your next fiesta!
- Tissue paper in a variety of colors
- Paper punches in different designs
- Baker’s twine
- Double-sided tape
- Cut tissue paper into 4-1/2×5″ rectangles. Fold in half twice, then use punches and scissors to cut shapes into the paper.
- Unfold the paper, then fold the top down 1/2″.
- Using double-sided tape, adhere the baker’s twine inside the folded edge to create a banner.
Need vases to match? See our tutorial here.