Transform plain vases into party centerpieces with fringed flair!
- Crepe paper in a variety of colors
- Scissors (we used fringe scissors to make it easier!)
- Double-sided table
- Measure the circumference of your vase. Cut strips of crepe paper to fit. Fold each strip in half, then use a scissors to fringe the raw (unfolded side).
2. Starting at the bottom, wrap each strip around the vase. Hold the strip in place with double-sided tape.
3. Continue adding strips until the vase is completely covered.
Need a banner to match? See our tutorial here.