Inspired by Rudolph Treat Bags from designer Lisa Storms
Fill this cute felt bunny with candy treats for an Easter surprise!
- Crafts felt: two pieces of white and one pink
- Fabric glue
- Gray embroidery floss
- 1–1″ pink pom-pom
- 2–10×13 millimeter oval googly eyes
- Sewing machine
- Bunny pattern (get the pattern here)
Assemble the Treat Bag:
1. Download and print the bunny pattern, found above.
2. Layer two pieces of white felt on top of each other. Trace the bunny pattern onto the felt and cut around the pattern.
3. Cut two bunny ear centers from pink felt.
4. Using gray embroidery floss and a straight stitch, add whiskers to the center of one bunny shape. Refer to photo above for placement.
5. Pin the felt bunny shapes together. Sew around the felt shapes using a 3/8″ seam allowance, leaving the area between the ears open.
6. Glue the pink pom-pom and the goggly eyes to finish the bunny face.
Share pictures of your crafty Easter crafts with us on Instagram with #MIYMagLife!