Celebrate winter with a snow-white wreath made of paper doilies!
- 4″-diameter paper doilies (this wreath uses 19 total)
- 6″-diameter Floral & Craft Ring (wreath form)
- Crafts glue
- White silk flowers (we chose rose buds)
- Pearl bead accents (found in the floral section of your local crafts store)
- White sheer ribbon: 1.5″-width
Roll each doily into a cone shape and glue or tape together. Arrange the doilies around the wreath form, then glue all in place. For a finishing touch add silk flowers, pearls, and a sheer bow.