Designer: Lisa Storms
This felt reindeer has a surprise — he’s actually a goody bag filled with treats!
- Crafts felt: light and dark brown
- Fabric glue
- 1–1″ red pom-pom
- 2–3/8″ googly eyes
- Sewing machine
- Rudolph pattern (get the pattern here)
Assemble the Treat Bag:
1. Download and print the Rudolph pattern, found above.
2. Layer your two pieces of felt on top of each other. Pin the Rudolph pattern to the felt and cut around the pattern.
3. Pin the felt reindeer shapes together. Sew around the felt shapes using a 3/8″ seam allowance, leaving the area between the antlers open.
4. Glue the red pom-pom and the goggly eyes to the light brown side.