Give your Christmas tree a natural look using wood slices painted with fun winter designs!
- 2″-wide wood slice with predrilled hole
- Crafts paint: blue and white
- Ornament patterns (download them here)
Assemble the Ornament:
1. Choose which ornament to make. These instructions are for the snowflake ornament. Modify the following instructions using the printable pattern of your choice.
2. Tie a length of twine through the predrilled hole in the wood slice.
3. Paint one side of the wood slice blue; let dry. (We left about 1/4″ unpainted around the outside to keep a natural look.)
4. Cut out the snowflake shape and trace it onto the painted ornament.
5. Using the tracing lines as a guide, paint inside the snowflake shape using white paint; let dry.