Make a simple yarn-wrapped wreath featuring fun pom-poms! It’s perfect for a cozy decoration in winter, and easily transitions to other seasons with a few pom-pom changes.
- Foam wreath
- Chunky yarn: white
- Yarn: red, gray, teal
- Corsage pins
- Clover Pom-Pom Makers in a variety of sizes
Assemble the Wreath:
1. Pin the start of the chunky yarn to the back of the foam wreath using a pin. Wrap the yarn around the wreath until the whole wreath is covered, making sure there are no gaps showing. Pin the end of the yarn to the back of the wreath with a pin, hiding the tail.
2. Use the Clover Pom-Pom Maker to make pom-poms in a variety of sizes and colors. (See our video tutorial below for tips on using the Pom-Pom Maker.)
TIP: If you don’t want to buy the Clover Pom-Pom Maker, try our tutorial on making pom-poms with a fork here.
3. Stick the pom-poms to the wreath using corsage pins. The head of the pin will be hidden by the yarn.
4. If desired, make pom-poms in other colors for every season. Then you can simply swap out the pom-poms for a wreath that looks great all year long.