Transform storebought gift bags into crafty wrapping with simple circle punches and holiday cardstock.
- Gift bag
- Bone folder
- Cardstock: brown and red
- Glue stick
- 1-1/2″-wide circle punch
- Gift bag patterns (download them here)
Assemble the Gift Bag:
1. Choose which gift bag to make. These instructions are for the reindeer bag. Modify the following instructions using the printable pattern of your choice.
2. Cut out the printable reindeer antler patterns. Trace the antler shapes onto brown cardstock; cut out.
3. Punch four 1-1/2″circles from red cardstock.
4. Fold each circle in half, using a bone folder to crease.
5. Add glue to one outside flap of the folded circle. Glue it to a second outside flap. Repeat until all folded circles are glued together to form a reindeer nose.
6. Glue the antlers and nose to the gift bag.