Put a new spin on a classic holiday tradition by having Thanksgiving guests share what they’re thankful for by hanging a leaf on a fall-inspired picture frame.
- Medium or large picture frame with glass taken out
- Staple gun or glue gun
- Mini clothespins
- Leaf patterns (download them here)
Assemble the Frame:
1. Paint your frame the color of your choice (we chose a terra cotta orange for a natural fall look); let dry.
2. Turn your picture frame over and secure the twine to the top corner with a staple gun or glue gun. Continue criss-crossing the twine from one edge of the frame to the another, securing with the staple gun as you go.
3. Cut out enough leaf shapes for every guest (we made a few extra in case guests wanted to write more than one thing down).
4. Have guests attach their leaves to the twine with a mini clothespin.
If you don’t have a picture frame, hang twine as a garland and have guests hang their leaves on it.