Designer: Tari Colby
Give plain glass vessels a glamorous makeover with paint!
- Glass bottle or jar
- Rubbing alcohol and clean cloth
- Acrylic paints (such as Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Acrylic Craft Paint) in desired colors
- Glass bowl
- Paper towel or paper plate
1. Wash glass with soap and water; dry. Dampen cloth with rubbing alcohol; wipe inside of glass vessel with cloth. Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol inside narrow vessels, swirl alcohol around inside of vessel, and pour out excess. Let air-dry.
2. Mix two parts paint with one part water in a glass bowl. Pour the mixture into the bottle or jar.
3. Swirl paint around inside of bottle or jar until entire interior is coated.
4. Place glass vessel upside down on paper towel or paper plate; let dry.
5. Repeat steps 2–4 several times until satisfied with coverage.