Designer: Lisa Storms
Weaving paper is an easy technique, but it can add an elaborate look to artwork, cards, party crafts, and more!
- Adhere white and blue strips perpendicular onto second white strips. (NOTE: We used 1/2″-wide strips. You can use whatever width strips you want, as long as you’re consistent for each strip you cut.)
2. Adhere second blue strip perpendicular onto perviously adhered strips, as shown.
3. Fold right white strip over to left side, being sure to line up with the left strips.
4. Repeat with the left white strip over to the right side.
5. Continue with next color; repeat, always making sure to keep your strips lined up.