Designer: Emily VanSchmus
Turn yarn and embroidery hoops into trendy wall art!
- Yarn (we used three colors for each piece)
- Embroidery hoops (we used an 8″ and 6″ hoop)
Assemble the Wall Art:
- Cut yarn into 2′-long pieces. We used 99 total yarn pieces for each hoop (33 of each color).
Note: If you’re using smaller embroidery hoops, adjust your yarn length to fit.
2. Fold a yarn piece in half and tie it around the embroidery hoop. Continue all the way around the hoop, alternating colors each time.
3. Lay the embroidery hoop flat on a surface. Trim the yarn into a V shape for chevron-look art.