When life gives you limes, make a citrus-inspired coaster and drink margaritas! This easy project is perfect for summer parties and cool drinks.
- Scraps of yellow, orange, or green crafts felt
- Scrap of white crafts felt
- No-sew fusible web
- Black marker or pen
- Coaster pattern (download the pattern here)
Assemble the Coaster:
- Cut the large circle pattern from the pattern sheet. Trace the smaller circle and the fruit slices onto fusible web.
3. Cut out all the pieces.
4. Peel the paper backing from the smaller circle and fuse it to the large yellow circle following manufacturer’s instructions. Peel the paper backing from the fruit slices and fuse it to the white circle to finish the coaster.