Make a trendy two-color turban headband with a few simple stitches!
- 2–6×24″ rectangles of knit fabric (adjust for your head size if this seems too big or small)
- Thread that matches the fabrics
Assemble the Headband:
1. Fold each 6×24″ rectangle in half with right sides together to form a 3×24″ strip. Pin in place.
2. With matching thread, sew along one short edge and the long edge of each strip. Leave the second short edge open.
3. Turn each strip right side out.
4. Lay the strips in a plus sign shape.
5. Fold the bottom strip in half to encase the top strip. Then, fold the top strip in half. Fold the top strip up to align with the bottom strip. You will have all four layers stacked on top of each other. Align the short edges.
6. Sew through all four layers of the open short edges of the strips to form a headband.
7. Turn the headband right side out so the stitching line is on the inside of the headband.