Forgo the traditional place card with this easel-inspired mini chalkboard to help guests find their seats!
- 3-1/2×4″ piece of wood (you can cut from balsa wood if you can’t find this size in stores)
- 3-1/2×5-1/2″ mini wooden canvas
- Chalkboard paint
- Chalk marker
- Hot glue gun
Assemble the Place Card:
1. Paint one side of the wood piece with chalkboard paint; let dry.
2. Write the guest’s name on the painted wood with a chalk marker.
3. Glue the back of the painted wood piece to the mini canvas with hot glue.