Surprise Dad with a cookout and special beer bottles featuring moustache and bow tie printouts! If he isn’t a beer drinker, use the shapes on Father’s Day cards.
- Patterned paper
- Bow tie/moustache pattern (click here for patterns)
- Tape, glue, adhesive foam
- Dad’s favorite bottled beverage
1. Cut the patterned paper in strips wide enough to cover the bottle’s label and long enough to wrap all the way around with about 1″ of overlap. Strip size will vary by beverage brand. We cut our strips 3.5×9″.
2. Wrap the paper around the bottle, securing it with double-sided tape.
3. Cut out the bow tie or moustache pattern.
4. Use glue or tape to attach the patterns to the paper. We used adhesive foam squares to make the attachments pop.