Add ambience to a room with a twig-covered candle holder.
- Glue Dots® Permanent Dots™
- Glass votive
- Muslin ribbon (you can also use plain ribbon)
- Red thread
- Sewing machine – Optional
Time: 25 Minutes
1. Press Permanent Glue Dots all around the glass votive.
2. Adhere twigs to the glass votive. If the twig doesn’t touch the Glue Dots, add Glue Dots onto the twigs and press into place on the votive.
3. Using a scissors cut a small slit into the muslin ribbon so that you can rip it in half. It gives ribbon a country primitive look.
4. Optional: Using the zig-zag stitch on your machine, stitch down the center of the torn muslin ribbon.
5. Tie a bow around the twigs.
6. Add a candle.